About Lifetime Sterling
Lifetime Sterling is your resource for the finest selection of luxury silver flatware, serveware, gifts, and collectibles from preeminent brands including Wallace®, Gorham®, Towle® Silversmiths, International® Silver, Kirk Stieff®, and Tuttle®.
When you purchase your sterling from Lifetime Sterling, you are purchasing directly from the manufacturer. All our products are carefully crafted by highly skilled silversmiths who follow time-honored methods with uncompromising attention to detail.
We are the proud guardians of America's silver heritage. Collectively, our brands represent more than a thousand of years of the finest in American artisanship:
- Wallace Silversmiths, Inc.: founded in Connecticut in 1835
- Gorham Manufacturing Company: founded in Rhode Island in 1831
- Towle Silversmiths: founded in Massachusetts in 1690
- International Silver Company: founded in Connecticut in 1898
- Kirk Stieff: founded in 1980 in Maryland when Samuel Kirk & Son (founded 1817) merged with The Stieff Company (founded 1892)
- Tuttle Silver Company: founded in Massachusetts in 1890
All of our products represent the highest quality of American artisanship. Each piece of sterling silver flatware is made in the USA in our own company-owned facilities, and shipped directly to you. We guarantee every product we sell, each of which is backed by our unconditional Warranty.