About Lifetime Sterling
Lifetime Sterling is your resource for the finest selection of luxury silver flatware, serveware, gifts, and collectibles from preeminent brands including Wallace®, Gorham®, Towle® Silversmiths, International® Silver, Kirk Stieff®, and Tuttle®.
When you purchase your sterling from Lifetime Sterling, you are purchasing directly from the manufacturer. All our products are carefully crafted by highly skilled silversmiths following time-honored methods with uncompromising attention to detail.
We are the proud guardians of America's silver heritage. Collectively, our brands represent more than a thousand years of the finest in American artisanship:
- Wallace Silversmiths, Inc.: founded in Connecticut in 1835
- Gorham Manufacturing Company: founded in Rhode Island in 1831
- Towle Silversmiths: founded in Massachusetts in 1690
- International Silver Company: founded in Connecticut in 1898
- Kirk Stieff: founded in 1980 in Maryland when Samuel Kirk & Son (founded 1817) merged with The Stieff Company (founded 1892)
- Tuttle Silver Company: founded in Massachusetts in 1890